LegacyGT.com

Official: Utah Chat Thread - VOL 2

Hops

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Ho1SjI1cl84UUk

Fwiw...Anyone needing parts??? PM me so I can text you

Larger items I could meet you in twin falls or something to savw shipping costs on larger items like suspension, spare doors, bumpers, suspension...Etc

Items sold currently

Front seats

Mirrors

Door cards

Seatbelts

Door sills

Badging

Taillights

Rear driver door

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Ho1SjI1cl84UUk

Fwiw...Anyone needing parts??? PM me so I can text you

Larger items I could meet you in twin falls or something to savw shipping costs on larger items like suspension, spare doors, bumpers, suspension...Etc

Items sold currently

Front seats

Mirrors

Door cards

Seatbelts

Door sills

Badging

Taillights

Rear driver door

Linky no worky

Chad, I met your buddy over at Firestone! He's a way nice guy, he knows Ted and Pimp as well. (Jason I think his name was, with the Tacoma). I had to get another lifetime and I will say I recommend the Ft Union location by i215 if you have the lifetime alignment. Super cool dudes.

Too bad they let me know my rear upper control arm bushings on both sides are shot (easy fix), and my front endlinks are shot as well (along with the bushings). So much fixed on this car recently and it just keeps coming... I was just going to buy a whiteline front and rear kit with endlinks and bushings and mounts for a really good deal but with all the other repairs I can't.

Get to replace my power steering pump this weekend as well since we couldn't get the sensor out of the aftermarket one that is currently on. Why do Subaru PS pumps suck so bad?

Also have an HID kit on order since my current one completely died. I also got to replace my thermostat housing gasket w/ a new thermostat. I already just did valve covers, rear main, spark plugs, oil pan, couple other things since we had to pull the engine to get to the rear main. Somehow i'm still leaking oil from somewhere...

And my FZ6R needs to be re-registered, so I can't ride right now with this amazing weather we are having.

Anyways, sorry for ranting. I got spring break coming this next week, and talking to Chad's buddy reminded me of doing a meet. I can't spend a lot right now but hell a Cafe Rio meet would be fun. Maybe next Friday if anyone would be interested in doing a Rio meetup?

Also, some of you possibly know but I try to keep it hidden. I run the C&C Salt Lake City event over at Sunset Coffee. We are doing the yearly cruise March 25th, so get to Cars and Coffee at Sunset Coffee that day to come on this cruise! 9:00am to the cruise at about 11:30am. We are trying to get the interest back in Cars & Coffee.

http://www.facebook.com/CarsCoffeeSLC

carsandcoffeeslc.com

Cars and coffee is still going on over there? Is it on Sundays? I may cruise down.

If we do a meet, let's go somewhere with beer.

Saturdays 9:00am to 11:30am but our turnouts recently have been bad. Hopefully this meet picks things back up, but we aren't nearly as busy as we were when it started.

I thought so haha, Bohemian is the only place off the top of my head, I can try to work it in with pricing lol. I went to The Ice Haus and probably had one of my favorite beers i've ever had there. The Schneider Weisse Tap 7, man it's good. But they charge $9.00 for one, I want to find somewhere that I could potentially buy it in a case for much cheaper.

Gispy- just curious if you still have your Grimmspeed intake. I kinda want one but I'm not sure if it will work with my fmic. If I could do a test fit and it works, I'd probably buy it from you. Let me know if you haven't already sold it.

Gispy- just curious if you still have your Grimmspeed intake. I kinda want one but I'm not sure if it will work with my fmic. If I could do a test fit and it works, I'd probably buy it from you. Let me know if you haven't already sold it.

sorry man I actually sold it a couple weeks back. Wish I could have helped.