LegacyGT.com

Best all season tyre

diamond dawg

hi guys,

I'm looking for a good all season tyre to replace the stock G900's as they are getting close to the replacement limit and are starting to squeal around corners comedy-style at shockingly low speeds (tremendous fun but soon won't be legal! lol).

Where I live we don't have severe winters or blistering summers, just a mish-mash of everything. The other year we had 12-18" of snow which we haven't had in a while, and in July we had 30-40mm of rain in a day, so go figure!

Think a good all season set would do just fine. I don't do more than 3-4000 miles a year max, so a set of summer and winter would just be excessive I feel.

I have seen the Goodyear Vector 4 Seasons in 215/60 R16 which is a direct replacement, but just wondered if you guys had any other experience.

Cheers

I think that US and UK have different tires available so the help may be limited.

If you are looking for "the best" and mention nothing about money check if Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus is available in your size.

Popular AS tire is Continental ExtremeContact DWS but I am not sure if it is available in UK.

If you want tires that can handle snow check if Nokian WR G2 is available in your size.

Use local forums too.

Krzys

Archived