LegacyGT.com

Possible Suspension problem

jerami1981

Ok, i thought it was my crappy tires, but i am not sure anymore. I now have new wheels and tires. Under hard turning, not always sharp, i sometimes get a skipping in the wheels, i believe it is normally my front right wheel, which has gone through a couple of wheels now (potholes and other crappy road stuff). Also when traveling at highway speeds ranging from 50-70 if i hit small upsettings in the pavement i kind of get a jiggle in the wheel where i can almsot feel the front wheel or wheels wiggling after the fact..

any ideas, do i need to clarify anything or is any more info needed?? i was really hoping to make it on the factory ones until the new obxt coilovers came out..but those havent even begun testing yet to my knowledge.

ok, checked them and they seem to be the same, but it is hard to say, it almost feels like the one that seems fine is easier to move up and down where as the one that has fluids on it doesnt seem to give as well. I am going to make an appointment to get that taken in and checked. Thanks guys.

Archived