LegacyGT.com

Best BOV for 07LGT?

Im going through minor upgrades. I thought anything besides stock would be good. Im also trying to make a gradual push to 400bhp.

Ha!

First of all, why do you think you need 400hp?

Second, a $3k shortblock (and subsequent rebuild with supporting mods) is standing between you and "400bhp" - You won't see that with the motor you have now. Again, sorry.

If you haven't read my Shopping List, now's a good time. Any money you spend on "minor upgrades" you'll wish you had saved when staring down the barrel of new motor vs find another car.

Ha!

First of all, why do you think you need 400hp?

Second, a $3k shortblock (and subsequent rebuild with supporting mods) is standing between you and "400bhp" - You won't see that with the motor you have now. Again, sorry.

If you haven't read my Shopping List, now's a good time. Any money you spend on "minor upgrades" you'll wish you had saved when staring down the barrel of new motor vs find another car.

Ive skimmed through your shopping list, i like it and it is bookmarked, I will read it when i have time.

And i want not need 400hp because messing with my car is my hobby ourside of work/school. Ive seen other car on here dyno sheets, and they are impressive. It might sound cheesy but i want to make my car similar to theres.

A lot of people are happy with go fast bits (GFB) response and the 50/50. They don't throw CELs. If you go speed density , which is unnecessary at stock, which then you can go full atmosphere. The 50/50 by GFB is probably your best option. Go to infamousperformance.net and you'll find them there. Hope that helps. Do what YOU want with YOUR car.

But keep searching and read stickies. You'll learn so much when you get lost in this forum.

Archived