LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Bu11dogg2 - you must live in my area.

I am the shiny silver LGT at Kindercare. I know the Black LGT you speak of on Turkey Hill , I see it on the way to the gym.

In addition: I saw another Silver LGT without a spoiler (mine has one) on 3 North last night. Humming along around 80mph he gave a wave as I got off at Exit 11.

Debadged black LGT wagon 5EAT w/ NH plates in the parking lot outside Old Navy/Best Buy in Newington today at 4:40.

That was me...

You noticed the 5eat but you didnt notice the aftermarket head unit, the center console missing, and it was a mess inside and out??? LOL

Iggy

That was me...

You noticed the 5eat but you didnt notice the aftermarket head unit, the center console missing, and it was a mess inside and out??? LOL

Iggy

Just did a quick glance for id and posting purposes. I knew there was a good chance it was someone from here (or nasioc) since it was debadged.

Bu11dogg2 - you must live in my area.

I am the shiny silver LGT at Kindercare. I know the Black LGT you speak of on Turkey Hill , I see it on the way to the gym.

In addition: I saw another Silver LGT without a spoiler (mine has one) on 3 North last night. Humming along around 80mph he gave a wave as I got off at Exit 11.

The other black LGT lmtd and silver Lmtd are owned by a father and son. he owns a barber shop in merrimack, and I went to school with the son. dont think there members though. next time i get my hair cut im gonna recruit them.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

The silver LGT Limited you speak traveling on Rt. 3 going North is me.

There is another silver Legacy 2.5I that travels Rt. 3 in the morning and afternoon, but some lady drives it and never acknowledges me when i pass her. She reminds me of my 6th grade English teacher....

The silver LGT Limited you speak traveling on Rt. 3 going North is me.

There is another silver Legacy 2.5I that travels Rt. 3 in the morning and afternoon, but some lady drives it and never acknowledges me when i pass her. She reminds me of my 6th grade English teacher....

I just saw her 10 minutes ago. short blond curly hair, leaving building 19. she's a winna

any other OBXT's at UNH? I have seen another white one which a professor drives but I hear there is another Black one like my own??? I havent seen it yet but perhaps there is another black OBXT limited in NH.

You will know if it is me (in Merrimack) because I have a u-haul hitch between the exhaust pipes for my road/mtn bikes.

I saw you over by white hen pantry, i think you were pulling out of burger king. you forgot turn on your headlights!!!

<- ABP in Merrimack last friday. Passed a silver lgt last friday coming off exit 11 heading up past shaws.

Around 5ish? give or take a little...then it was me...i definetly saw and AB one.

i got veteran plates

I've seen you too then!

<- I've defiently had mine the longest though, august 05. It was a good 4-5 months at least before i even saw another new legacy of any kind in that area.