LegacyGT.com

My 05 LGT Tell me what you think

Are you running spacers on the wheels?

No need to I have the 04 Sti Bbs rims. That was the 1 year they did 5x100 lug pattern. After that they went to 5x114

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

05 Legacsti with toys, Efi Logics Tuned, Whitey Built

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to find a set soon. They look so good on 4th gens.

Well I found mine on this forum actually lol, so keep a look out... Other wise like I said they only made them for that 1 year so good luck bro. It's weird cause when I got them, there was like 1 other seller on here with a set and 2 people on Nasioc with sets at the time.

Well I found mine on this forum actually lol, so keep a look out... Other wise like I said they only made them for that 1 year so good luck bro. It's weird cause when I got them, there was like 1 other seller on here with a set and 2 people on Nasioc with sets at the time.

They pop up here on CL. Guy I bought my current wheels from had 2 sets for sale about a month ago. 1 gold and 1 silver. Did not have the money but im hopefull I can find a set soon.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Mods list updated... Did Scott’s Racing Radiator fans. The stock fans were shot. Put a new O2 sensor upstream in to get rid of my CK engine light, what a world of a difference. Did the upper radiator hose and will be doing all the hoses with the purple Silicone Sti hoses I got. Cleaned the haze from the headlights. Trying to get ready for WBM & have the car function right. Like I said previously for the latest pics follow me on Instagram @ Legacsti. I don’t go on the forums that much at all like I use to. :spin:

• 1 year later...
What power are you putting down?

Sorry Wish I knew. Have to get retuned. Should be doing that soon within the next couple months. Money is tight with this whole covid19 crisis I’m out of work and waiting on my tax money still smh.

Sorry Wish I knew. Have to get retuned. Should be doing that soon within the next couple months. Money is tight with this whole covid19 crisis I’m out of work and waiting on my tax money still smh.

I hear ya man, I saved up a ton before this C19, and decided to go ahead with my car build. I wated to do Wheels and tires, but am going too hold off till I get the car back on the base tune, drive it for a while to break it in then get the pro tune.

I will do 18s, and coil over once things get better.