LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

^^ finally someone else on LI reads this thread lol. It wasn't me but good to know someone else on LI is spotting cars! :D

Sometimes I think you guys should just rename the thread to 'Official Jersey Spotted Thread'

Lol..I rarely see LGTs on LI mostly n/a's

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EquinnoxX dont you work in jersey?

Yea I work in Jersey City but live on LI. It's a long commute everyday ... don't remind me! :rolleyes:

Lol..I rarely see LGTs on LI mostly n/a's

Yea I'm usually one of the only ones at the LISC meets but if you're bored tonight, you should come down! Westbury Lowes movie theatre parking lot

Guest JessterCPA
Yea I work in Jersey City but live on LI. It's a long commute everyday ... don't remind me! :rolleyes:

Wow. There is no train service you can use? That must be a brutal drive.

So...he was buying a Hummer?? Which model...a H2??

Yeah something like that :lol:

At first I thought it may have been piscatawania mike but this black lgt had an EZ pass in the windshield

Edited by THE RZA

Guest LGT-NY
Spotted black 07 LGT in the bridgewater commons parking lot by macy's just now...getting a hummer put some tints on your car next time :lol:

That was me. Thanks. :)

saw a 4th gen lgt wagon with nice wheels last night at buzz's tavern in mt. holly, NJ. anyone here the owner? not sure of the color b/c i saw it when i was leaving and was a bit banged up

Guest LGT-NY

Spotted an OBP LGT in the Palisades Mall Parking Lot at about 8:30PM last night. You were parked up by the Target and thEATery entrances.

Exhaust, tints, debadged except for the 2.5GT. I always saw a red sticker in your rear window that said "25".

Anyone?

Guest LGT-NY
Spotted a blue LGT with exhaust outside Delicious Heights (sounds like it should be a titty bar not a resturant) in Berkeley Heights on wednesday night of last week. I was in a rental cause thats the day my turbo blew on the Henry Hudson Highway.

Way to post the guy's license plate, douchebag. :lol: