LegacyGT.com

Agency Power Legacy GT SS Exhaust with Ti Tip hint

APMatt

Hi Guys,

Agency Power is working on a stainless steel catback exhaust system that will feature staggered colored titanium tips. There will be a complete dyno report that will include a base dyno runs on my 05 LGT with K&N Intake. There will also be runs with the new exhaust system to show before and after differences.

Here is an image of AP's Stainless BMW M3 exhaust with Ti tips.

I will continue to keep you informed with the progress of the project. The LGT exhaust will be distributed to AP dealers and available on AP's site.

Matt

apm3exh7a.jpg.d9855defe16cde11249e5d4ce6d1a358.jpg

Sure looks interesting. Don't forget about wagon version!!!

And don't make it loud. Just pure sex and performance, minimal extra noise, please...

Holy sh*t.. Thanks Matt! I know what I'm getting now :). I look forward to what the product will look like.

Do you guys plan on making any more parts other than the exhaust? I think you guys have a pulley, correct? Is this just a feeler to test out the market for your products?

-ben

AP currently specializes in the WRX/STi, EVO, and Porsche vehicles. I own a LGT and am working on expanding the product line to include more Legacy specific products. I am talking to several dealers about legacy products that would be great to bring to market. This exhaust project is underway and I will keep everyone updated.

I know the Ti tips are't for everyone but they are different from other brands and will offer more choice in the market.

The goal is to make the exhaust system slightly more agressive than stock but not loud and obnoxious. I know a quiet ride is important.

Matt

Exactly. Not a name that inspires a ton of confidence in the Subaru world. I hope that Vivid has turned a new page, but I guess we'll see...:icon_wink:icon_cool

I'm relatively new to the Subaru world, cliff notes on Vivid?

ignore him, he'll go away.

Archived