LegacyGT.com

Northern NY Clarkson University Car show!!

Kookookachew

Hey guys, just thought I'd throw this on here and the other Subaru forums I frequent. :)

BTW: I know this isn't technically the "NY" region, but we are closer to the "New England" states than the "Tri-State" states :p

Anyway,

I am the President of the Clarkson University Sports Car Club (CSCC) We are hosting a car show on our campus in Potsdam, NY on April 21st. Below are the details of the show. If anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me, we are looking to have the best turnout ever this year!

http://i.imgur.com/ulAin38.jpg

Potsdam, eh? Stopped snowing there yet?

For the record, lifelong Vermonter and Colgate grad. Back when I was in school you lot took us out of the ECAC hockey tournament every year

Also, agreed that an event at Clarkson much better fits the New England forum than the NY forum.

No snow anymore, its even been steadily above 30F for a couple of weeks! Damn global warming :p And haha well, if you are talking about the Men's team, you haven't had to worry for a bit, we haven't been doing very well...

And yeah, I posted in both, but thats exactly what I thought...

Haha funny guy... If we had the money or resources to get a GT40 to the show... I dont even know, but it would be pretty awesome :lol:

You should come anyway :) Park your GT next to mine in the show, we might even be able to get a couple of other GTs. I've seen a few floating around our campus and around town. Enjoy some music and grilling etc etc It should be a good day!

Archived