LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go!

http://www.hilavitkutin.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/hello-kitty-ferrari_testa_rossa.jpg

Alas, I have now seen a beautiful car become raped by a Japlish 16 yr old girl whose daddy is in the Yakuza.

Awww damnit, don't do this friday!! I will be down in Shit-ass North Carolina for a wedding!!!

Ken, think very long and hard about this, your car is pretty much almost paid off. Why go into debt again? The 2011 STI Sedan looks ruthlessly beautiful, but wait until it is on the used car market.

I say give this a ton of thought. But if you must put yourself back into debt, get the Merc, hands down. Just make sure you can afford the maintenance.

PLEASE DO THIS NEXT FRIDAY!!!

...my LGT has been paid for since Nov of 09!!!

I have been catching up on other stuff(bills) ...paid off 2 out of 3. Last one will probably take me the rest of the year. Putting aside a few $100s a month for a new toy. Sell my car for $15k-$13k. Use half of that for down payment and other half for mods!

Sounds like a plan...need something like this to help me go through my DIVORCE,

Ken

of course...I can always buy a gun!

Hey man, a gun is a great investment. I am thinking about getting one as well and take classes to get my CWP.

Your Legacy is paid off already, why not just keep it and work on some other mods, even get a Cosworth Long Block engine from Rallitek and see what your baby could really do! Or you can come over to my Gung Fu school!! There are a ton of options my friend. Tons of options. Hit me up sometime soon and we can hang out and play some pool.

Don't waste your money on a new car. Trust me on this. The 2011 Impreza STI does look like Sex on wheels, but wait until it is on the used car lot.

...sorry man!

If someone wants it...it will be sold "as is" with all my "collected extras"!!!

;) muhahahaha,

I hear you Harry...Like I said...I am paying off my last account of debt...and saving at the same time...2011, I will do something...what...I don't know yet!

Ken

BTW, do you know Pete that works with me...He said I couldn't beat him with 1 hand, so I bet him. I ended up winning 5-0...muhahahaha!!! Next I hope he bet left-handed. Orange Ball was closed because of expired liquor license, but they will be opening up later this week.

So who is up for this friday? other than Harry?

I am open to places to go. Only a few days. So if someone has an Idea please shoot it out there NOW.

If not we will just do chipotle again I guess. Or we could try Orangeball/Winstons... Do they hold tables? It is a friday and I assume they get busy.

And BTW you can sell parts off your car that wont hurt your return in the sale of it. To be honest a LOT of aftermarket parts fetch NO higher a price than stock... Just a FYI for joooo

And NO NO NO NO DAVE N BUSTERS!!! I really dont like that place.

We could try for the BWWs either in rockville(loehmans plaza; if they are reopened) or over in cloverly(off of new hampshire south of 28/198). They have tables

...sorry man!

If someone wants it...it will be sold "as is" with all my "collected extras"!!!

;) muhahahaha,

I hear you Harry...Like I said...I am paying off my last account of debt...and saving at the same time...2011, I will do something...what...I don't know yet!

Ken

BTW, do you know Pete that works with me...He said I couldn't beat him with 1 hand, so I bet him. I ended up winning 5-0...muhahahaha!!! Next I hope he bet left-handed. Orange Ball was closed because of expired liquor license, but they will be opening up later this week.

Just trust me on this. Take the money you earn from the sale and save, and just invest it and let the money work for you. Then once the market recovers, you will make money ten-fold and pay for a car in CASH, plus have some left over for a house.

The market is RIPE to buy. Everything is so cheap right now. My Ford stock alone rebounded 250%! I'm giving you gold here bro. Call me sometime next week. My phone is always on.

Because GM is majorly owned by the government. That ad they have about paying back the loans is a major lie, since first off, the government is still a major shareholder, and two, any profits they are making are primarily going to the government until their spot is bought out from the company. There is a no win on going with GM. Chrysler, is actually emerging as a profitable company again and even making efforts to buy their shares back from the government. So that is another stock to look at.

Ford was at $.94 a share. I bought a good ton of them for a very low price. Pretty much only a hundred bucks.

You don't need a big bank account at all. Just drop $1,000 (what you would normally spend on hop ups on your car) and throw it in the market. Then watch the returns. Heck, even throw in $400 bucks! But usually you want to diversify your portfolio with as many stocks in different sectors of the economy as you can. That way if one sector takes a major hit, and another one is making a huge boom, you still make money while losing only a little bit. Then take the money and invest it again without spending a single dime there after.

Man, I should have been a financial advisor. Remember when investing, use this acronym: TIME (Technology, Industry, Materials, Energy). Diversify your investments with that acronym. Any money you invest will always have a return with little to no loss. And with the market the way it is, it is nothing but GREEN, GREEN, GREEN!

I got so much more to share if people wanna listen. MY retirement is rock-solid. And that is without even using any pension from my company or social security checks.

Harry, I'm in Finance and I'm not sure you should ever tell someone, "Any money you invest will always have a return with little to no loss." Diversifying lowers your risk beta, it never eliminates it.