LegacyGT.com

95 legacy seats: new seat or replace cushion?

the cushion in my 2 front seats are totally worn out on my NEW 95 leg, L.... should I try to replace the cushion or just go for new seats...

I've looked on the web and can find any replacement cushions? the only reason i would consider the cushions is to keep the color scheme the same?

for new seats? what year/model ( a more recent model) gives me the compatibility for a direct replacement.

thanks

They are but that is kinda expensive. You would be better off watching craigslist or and of the subaru forum sales lists. I bet you could find a whole set of legacy cloth seats for $50 or less. There was even a set for free if you picked them up a few months ago.

Wagon or sedan?

I'm contemplating putting a leather set in my wagon and I'd be looking to sell my interior. It's in fantastic shape (non-smoker, adult, no stains at all) probably an 8.5 out of 10. It's grey fabric.

Wagon or sedan?

I'm contemplating putting a leather set in my wagon and I'd be looking to sell my interior. It's in fantastic shape (non-smoker, adult, no stains at all) probably an 8.5 out of 10. It's grey fabric.

sedan, and grey would be perfect

Wagon or sedan?

really? 50 bucks for all? wow... i'll keep on the lookout

if you can get RS, WRX or STi seats you will love them, ive had '01 RS and now '04 RS (same as the 02/03 WRX seats) front seats and love them both. as others have said, just watch the classifieds and craigslist for the best deals. i still have my stock front seats too which i would offer for $25 but im in southwest ohio.....so not worth the 10 hour drive each way for you for stock seats

Archived