LegacyGT.com

shared air boxes

suboogru

Sorry. I have a 2006 lgt. The previous owner gutted the stock air box trying to make a cai and I want to put it back to stock. None at local junk yard so I want to ask around before wasting time at yards an hour away

Thanks wasn't sure if any foresters or outbacks had the same setup. Seems like on this forum nobody pays much attention to you unless you have over a couple hundred posts. I mean this sincerely thanks for taking the time to answer

OBXT would work too. I forget on the Forester. Been a while since I saw a turbo Forester (proper years) with an OEM intake. Last one here we were installing an STi TMIC on it. It had an SPT intake.

Thanks wasn't sure if any foresters or outbacks had the same setup. Seems like on this forum nobody pays much attention to you unless you have over a couple hundred posts. I mean this sincerely thanks for taking the time to answer

being more specific helps, mike had to reply to your post 3x for you to fully get your answers. some people dont have that type of patients

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

Archived