LegacyGT.com

Couple of questions - 08

I see there are a number of OEM Subaru parts suppliers, is there a particular one that has the best deal on OEM splash guards? I am on the east coast.

Also, Can someone tell me the wheel specs on an 08 2.5i? I know it is a 17x7, but what is the offset and weight?

I have searched for the later, but most threads tend to focus on the Bspec or GT and rightly so.

Thanks for any feedback.

Isn't there a sticky at the top of the wheel and tire forum ?

Yes there is - several, but see below.....

Cut and paste from the thread;

I finally compiled the most completed info I can come up with for wheel and tire fitment questions that everyone has. I mapped this entire post out so that you can pick a rim size you want and the rest will follow, including tire size.. I worked out this post so that you guys can decide on a tire size and it will point to you of what rim specs you need to fit onto the car.. as for brands and types of wheels and tires, well, that's a totally different thread on its own.

-GT's bolt pattern is 5x100mm, NOT 5x114.3. Only the 2005+ Impreza WRX STi is currently running 5x114.3mm. Stock GT wheel is 17"x7" +55mm (still need full verification if it's different from model years), but it's been confirmed for 05' rims on post #1522

-OBXT bolt pattern is 5x100mm with +48mm offset (weighing around 20.5 lbs per rim). OBXT wheel is 17"x7".

-2.5i and 3.0R models will need confirmation on stock rim sizes.

-Center bore must have to be 56mm or larger (if the bore is larger than 56mm, use hub centric rings to fit properly to your wheel's center bore, but not always necessary if you have wheels with conical lugnut seating, the wheel will eventually center itself, but that's your call of how you want to go about that).

Bolded is the reason for my question.

I do appreciate the directives to SEARCH, but sometimes even the results need a slight verification.

Archived