LegacyGT.com

Installed CUSCO Rear Anti-Sway Bar :)

LIZARD

Okay, so I installed my new-blue Cusco RSB!!:icon_bigg First off, no pics but RSB installs have been done (see Suibietonics JDM 20mm install, is what I went by). Well it took about 1 hour from jacking up the car by the rear diff. to lowering her back down. Very easy suspension mod/upgrade, this time I bought a pair of "mechanics" gloves so no missing knuckle skin or blood-blisters to speak of. My last install(CBE) included both of these "injuries" and a mid-pipe-to-the-head incedent which I won't get into. Impressions- tighter cornering over the USDM sway bar, don't notice any harshness on the bumps. I purposly did not do the end-links b/c I want to see how it rides first and I don't have any plans to lower it right now. I'm pleased with what I've done so far to make the leggy handle a bit better 225/45/17 K106's for summer use and the sway bar make me feel better about going to stageII in a week or so.:icon_twis:icon_bigg

nick.

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

Question, with a bigger swaybar it is putting more strain on the stock endlinks compared to the stock swaybar?

I have the swaybar and just waiting for a good time to install it and also have the front and rear lower arm bars too.

Question, with a bigger swaybar it is putting more strain on the stock endlinks compared to the stock swaybar?

I don't think that will be a problem. If you look at some other posts and even in the walkthroughs you'll find that most after mkt. endlinks don't really fit if you're staying with stock springs/struts. I am not sure how the cobb billet endlinks fit, maybe someone can chime in if you've used them?

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

• 2 weeks later...

Archived