LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted a bunch of Legs today on my holiday shopping journeys.

1) Blue GT in Barnes & Noble @ Route 28 Circle

2) Black (black tint) also on 28

3) White Non GT RT18S

4) Black Leg Wagon GT on 78W

I drove over the Route 28 Circle today on my way to work but wasn't in that mall parking lot at all so it may have been MBlock66.

I saw three legacys when i was out.

1. A RBP GT w/spoiler at Bullmoose in Scarborough

2. an ABP 2.5 parked next to the GT

3. A red Gt near the Portland Jetport.

This all occured between 1:45 and 2:15.

That's a damn good sugar cookie.

Question...I know there must be, but are there others here in the NE that see so many other LGT/OBXT's that they just don't bother to post them unless you believe they might hang out here? I see at least a couple a week and just yesterday saw 2 OBXT's and a LGT sedan, but all were stock and the 2 OBXT's were driven by 40 to 50 something females chatting on cell phones. Don't exactly fit the LGT.com user profile (hey, I know there are a few females, but mostly males 20-40).

Hey Scans007, a buddy of mine in a black miata said he spotted and spoke to the owner of a "heavily modded legacy, with a front mount". He said this, and that it was black, and that tipped me off, but then he said, "ya, he yelled out his numbers, 310 and 310, he took off, and I couldnt even try to keep up", and I knew it was all you :) Though I didn't spot ya, a bud did, so I guess that counts :)

Silver Legacy GT debadged on 295 and 146 this afternoon, exchanged waves, dont know you.

And from friday in Millbury , a red Legacy GT, you waved, no idea who you are either:icon_tong

Better late then never, Sliver debaged GT, <- right here

This morning - late start to work ~10AM - I saw a regal blue legacy gt wagon on Route 2 in Arlington. We drove up towards Acton together for about 20 minutes. When I looked over (don't laugh) - I thought "Saab Wagon". Then I looked more closely, and was really surprised to see an LGT wagon. There are just so few of them around. I used to have an R32, and LGT wagons are rarer, I swear.

saw you twice, one was 2 nights ago around 5:30 pm, female driver in a RBP 2.5i debadged with a sat radio/radar detector on the visor going east on Rt. 78 around exit 26. the other time was at 8:30 am going west at around exit 26 on Rt. 78.

#1friday night spotted an abp lgt w/ tinted windows on rt 17 in nj. he/she was exiting as i passed.

#2 sat afternoon spotted a obp lgt w/ tinted windows and ny yankees personalized plates on 32 in harriman

#1 probably me, debadged in the paramus area?