LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

spotted a silver lgt on lowering springs with 18" prodrive wheels. You were parked on the corner of 167th or 168th st and fort washington ave at around 10pm. It was a block away from columbia presbyterian hospital.

Hey Ralph - That was me. Probably just missed you since I was getting in my car around that time.

Black GT sedan, MA plates, "SPT" stickers behind front wheels - leaving the garage on W. 44th st in NYC yesterday @ 6:00 pm.

don't know about you, but we had just gotten out of "Spamalot", and got to go backstage and see David Hyde-Pierce (my 11 yr old daughter was very psyched to get pictures and autograph, and my mom got to see David, who worked as a para-legal for her back in his starving artist days, when ma was a corporate lawyer in NYC)

Hey Ralph - That was me. Probably just missed you since I was getting in my car around that time.

Bluechip you are such an attention whore that everybody spots you! :lol: LOL!

But my ex lives on 165th around the hospital, so if I was still going out with her, then we would have probably spotted each other many times!

X

---

Bluechip you are such an attention whore that everybody spots you! :lol: LOL!

But my ex lives on 165th around the hospital, so if I was still going out with her, then we would have probably spotted each other many times!

X

I know...now I do feel like whore! LOL My girl lives around that area too.

By the way..on another note I found the spot to test the springs. The roads are pretty bad so we can test the harshness and its also curvey so we can also test the handling.

By the way..on another note I found the spot to test the springs. The roads are pretty bad so we can test the harshness and its also curvey so we can also test the handling.

Really!! That is my old neighborhood, we still have our apartment on 163 and fort washington ave., that's where i was on sat. i parked on 165th between b-way and fort wash for about 2 hrs that night.

Ok cool, just let me know when and where and I am there!

X

---

Red LGT sedan (smkscrn...Joe???) pulling out of Exeter Hospital onto High St. at about 6:40.

on wednesday, that def. was not me.....hmmm. I have seen a Red 3.0R sedan riding around exeter lately, was it that or was it def. a LGT?

also (FYI) im sooo pissed i cant make it to NE Dragway meet next weekend....sounds like its going to be a good showing...bummer for me:mad:

guy in a siver gt on the palisades pkwy right at the ny/nj border. glen cove lic plate frames. shouting over to me about a k&n filter. anyone?
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.