LegacyGT.com

CO: Need LGT to test our bezel!

HighlineCA

Its been a pain in the arse finding a LGT. All my sources seem tapped, and I havent got any good words from any Subie dealers as of yet.

We need someone tomorrow for up to 3 hours. The testing will not damage or modify anything in your vehicle. We guarantee zero issues. You will be compensated for your time.

If interested, please contact me at 303.587.1239.

Thanks,

Rich @ HCA

Here is the mod we are providing LegacyGT.com > http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74919&page=16.

We would be testing the funcationality of the hvac controls and test fitting the radio/bezel combo. We have 4 to test, and will take upwards of 3 hours.

While you and your vehicle is here, we have full auto insurance and building insurance should anything go wrong. We havent had any failures as of yet, so we expect smooth sailing.

Thanks,

Rich @ HCA

• 4 months later...

We are in need of a tester again! If you would like to help out, please call me at 303.587.1239. Any day before Wednesday the 21st. Nearly anytime too. If you could do it this weekend, please call me asap. Will need roughly 3hrs.

No modifications will be done to your vehicle nor will our testing damage anything in the vehicle.

Thanks,

Rich @ HCA

HCA would like to thank Han (dont know his LGT login) for coming this past Monday and hung out for testing. During our testing with the JDM bezel, we found a few flaws that needed more attention. So Han didnt have to hang out for 8 hours, we finished testing our bezel/hvac mods and called it a day.

We need another tester. Anytime from now to Monday. Anytime as well. I will personally be here tonight late to finish up some painting (as well as tomorrow night).

If you are available, please call me at 303.587.1239.

Thanks everyone!

Rich @ HCA

lol - Han, call me when you can. I didnt have a chance to surf the forum this weekend.. family in town. Anytime the next few days if possible would be lovely.

prae - not a prob man. Ur way the heck out there :)

Thanks,

Rich @ HCA

Not a problem. Another tester came through, although we were not prepared (well, it turns out anyways).

What happened to the car han??? Yikes...

So.. we need another tester this weekend! The last may be able to come back. Anyone else out there have a few hours this weekend?

Thanks everyone!

Rich @ HCA

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a tester today - got time? Less than an hour needed. Can compensate some food and beer. Call me if interested 303.587.1239.

We are located in Commerce City. Directions located on our website work out lovely. Mapquest/factory nav will put you on the wrong side of the street. Easy to find once here and secluded from everything.

Thanks,

Rich @ HCA

• 1 month later...

Archived