LegacyGT.com

Passenger Mirror Signal Lens + Mailbox

jfg22557

Well, the title kind of summarizes what happened. Clipped a protruding mailbox on one of my favorite local roads trying to cut a little too tight of a line at about 65 - 70 with the passenger side-view mirror. Luckily it didnt blow out the whole thing, but my turn signal lens is toast.

Found these two part numbers after a quick search:

84401AG020

84401AG030

The thread that they came from was referring to an 05 wagon, but I cant imagine the 05 sedan is any different for something as simple as this.

You guys think FBP would have it, or does anyone have a good OEM replacement site? Google search with "subaru 84401AG020" is frustrating me as it seems like the majority of the links are in some odd arabic type language.

wow, never knew about their part locator feature. Will definitely use that in the future.

but yea they're good guys over at FBP, have spent a pretty significant amount of dough with them over the past couple years.

talked to one of the reps on their chat feature and he was very helpful. Turns out the p/n has been updated to 84401AG022 for the pass side lens,in case anyone else is in the same situation. Ended up spending $80 shipped to my door, kinda steep for just a lens, but what can you do.

Just going to have to take a slightly wider line next time haha.

Archived