LegacyGT.com

How much should I pay

simons gt

Hi guys I'm a newbie on this forum from North Cal

Buying Legacy in 10 days want to ask for opinions and advices

I got a price from Santa Cruz internet department $25.5 for 5sp manual LGT Limited with performance package: short shifter, metal pedals, shift knob. Should I take it or you think I can do better than that some where else. What dealerships have the most competetive prices around Bay Area?

Thanks

Simon

Hi Simon,

It depends on what the MSRP was to determine if $25,500 is a good deal. You should be able to get at least $3.5K to $4K off of a Legacy GT MSRP right now if you shop around. So, if your MSRP was $29K or more, then yes, it is a decent deal.

Martyr

agree on the above...you should be able to get msrp minus $4k all in, or better. we bought an lgt ltd wagon a month ago in the bay area, paid msrp minus $4400 or about invoice minus $1800....for your guide.

Thanks for the info guys.

I called couple of other dealerships and got them to compete for my business. I'm not a big fan of sunroof, although I like leather. So i decided to get a manual non limited LGTand put an aftermarket leather($1000-1200). Since it's the end of the year sales, the deals are really sweet, all you have to do is just look a little harder. So as of now I've been offered a non limited 5sp LGT with spoiler, armrest extension and sub for $23600. What do you think?

Simon

Archived