LegacyGT.com

Tactrix - setup to log to SD card?

BarManBean

• Moderators
Anyone running a tactrix as a standalone logger? I'd like to get mine setup so I can just keep it plugged into the OBD port and have it log pretty much all the time. Gonna do some googling, but any help would be appreciated!

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

I have attached one from my 2005 LGT with the A2WC522N ecu. The file is in an excel so that I could attach it. Just copy the entire column A and paste it into a text file.

I have pretty much every parameter ever needed and it is set to log when the RPM is above 0 and the coolant temperature is above 150 degrees F. This is also set up to log my LC-1 which is attached to the openport.

The ; is used on lines that aren't utilized (this way I am not logging everything all of the time).

I tried to get a condition so that I could turn on the defroster and create a new file when I wanted but it never worked as planned.

Sorry for the long response.

logcfg.csv

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/standalone-logging-microsd-w-opv2-0-134306.html?t=134306&highlight=standalone

^^great info.

Be aware(beware?) that the logging speed is split among the parameters. I suggest avoiding the 4 byte ones if possible. I was able to get 6-7 lines a second with the log in post #87. Use more 1 byte(databits=8) parameters and split the temps or things that change slowly with the "sampgroup" option.

Archived