LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Probably. Hadn't seen any other legacys when mine was there. They may need to upgrade to a bigger shop and more techs with the amount of business they've been getting lately. They deserve it.

Yeah, they are overflowing the street!!

And it doesn't help that the Van repair place next to them takes up practically the whole parking lot.

Good to hear that they are good guys though.

Spotted a black LGT. Followed him from BWW on randal in south elgin back into the neighborhood. Probably thought the dark blue outback was stalking him. The driver was a asian guy with glasses. Pretty sure it was a 5 speed by the way he was driving it.

I keep spotting a LGT 2008? that really metallic silver paint job on Weber Road jsut off Eola in the mornings.

Spotted an forester black 2006? roof rack, black wheels, and turbo by East Aurora High School. Last week

Spotted a lowered, tinted, and exhaust outback 2006 as well. I wanna say it was really dark blue or black on New York st headed towards 59 at like 4 pm Friday last week

Saw two yesterday. Gray GT wagon turning from southbound Milwaukee to eastbound Half Day. The other was a black or dark blue '08-'09 spec.B on Hicks or 83, I forget which.

83 like near Randhurst? Was over there yesterday, could've been me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone on here from Fort Wayne. Where are the car meets anymore. Last I knew they were at the Bobicks or that Golf Place on Coleuism. I can't speul

I'm in Dayton.. That's kinda close, right? :lol:

Check out indianaimpreza.com (met some of the guys from there this weekend)

I saw a silver GT with a trunk spoiler at Geddes and Huron Pkwy (Ann Arbor, MI). Driver waved. I waved back after passing / realizing what was up.