LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

encountered a silver 2010 with tinted windows and an intake and maybe other mods like hid's. It looked like stock cans and it didnt sound like a stage two. i was on my way to jersey with the gf so we got to drive together for at least 50 miles :) fun cruise! Edited by SBT
deleted street racing reference.

Silv lgt in Auburn yest, lowered, wheels tint maybe? We waved.

Twas I. Your car is awesome looking. No tint yet.

That was nrw. We were down there yesterday

He didn't see me on 20 this was later on in the day.

silver OBXT in front of me on Rt 20 in Waltham/Weston this morning going west. you turned left shortly after getting into Weston. Had a BMScustommotorsports.com (something like that?) sticker on the driver's side rear quarter.

Let's see:

Wednesday, Rt. 20 in/near Auburn, white 4th gen with rims, lowered, exhaust, roof rack (I think), replacement front badge.

Thursday, Burnett Rd. in Chicopee, gray specB.

i was in the abp lgt around 430pm today in quincy, u gave me the shocker i think haha. Was that you lordchilly?

I don't think so. I was in Bridgewater then Dedham at that time. Buying Bulk and eating free samples at Costcos

Today at noon in KamMan in Quincy saw a black GT driving by China Pearl. What was that on your plate? Are those strobes? I saw you looking at me while I was trying to update my Parrot Bluetooth system.