LegacyGT.com

LGT Get Together in Burlington, VT Area?

jtmvt

Checking to see if any LGT owners in VT want to get together for a meet and drive sometime in the near future. It would be good to see some other local enthousiasts and what they've done with their rides.

i'm not in VT, but i'd go to this and it will give me an excuse to visit my sister.

Great! The more the merrier. If you're willing to come to the Burlington VT area for this all the way from MA, there must be some more local people interested too.......;)

geezuz! You f'ers always do this AFTER I've left Vermont! I was just there 2 weeks ago. AND I had my legacy.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Why doesn't each member whose interested in getting together post a list of dates/times that work for them or don't work for them, so we can try to set something up that works for the most people. I'm flexible apart from this weekend.

i got every sunday monday tuesday off and every other saterday let me know whats up

Can you specify one Saturday you are available so we know the cycle? So that's 3 that seem to be able to make it in the near future. Any other takers?

so let's plan on the 2nd, and set up a time and place

So what about meeting at the Best Buy parking lot in Williston at around 3 PM or so on Oct. 2nd, then going for a drive together possibly through the Appalachian Gap or something shorter if that's too far for people? Then we could grab an early dinner somewhere nearby.

So what about meeting at the Best Buy parking lot in Williston at around 3 PM or so on Oct. 2nd, then going for a drive together possibly through the Appalachian Gap or something shorter if that's too far for people? Then we could grab an early dinner somewhere nearby.

yea that works for me, lookin forward to it!

Archived