LegacyGT.com

TurboXS Stealthback?

MNRZR

A stealthback in my opinion has always been aftermarket exhaust components up to the axleback exhaust.

Im pretty sure thats the way its always been. Whats being discussed here is just a catless downpipe basically. For that you will need a reducer as someone already said. Thats actually what Im running right now for my exhaust work.

If you get the mid and Y pipe in addition to the downpipe and cat-pipe, it will mount to your oem axle back.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/turboxs-introduces-04-09-legacy-gt-midpipe-and-y-pipe-199486.html

While your opinion makes sense - TurboXS has used the term "Stealthback" for their DP (catted or not) long before the Mid/Y they now do for our car existed.

I may still get their CBE (Mid/Y/Cans) if they ever finish their muffler design. I'm giving them until mid March or so then I'm dumping the idea and going with Nameless Performance for their CBE.

I do like my TXS DP - fitment was good and it's been totally trouble free. Only reason I'd replace it is if Grimmspeed releases a DP in our fitment similar to the one they just released for the early WRX/STi since I'm a sucker for their quality and design work as well as it being made stateside.

Archived