LegacyGT.com

Who is in Colorado??

akline5

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

I'm in the Tech Center.

Lots of us around Denver. Stay tuned to the Mountain Regional forum and you'll see a meet soon. But we always seem to do it up fancy - Cigar Bars, Sushi, and so on. Just trying to come off classier than we really are. ;)

Ft Collins - where the beer is at. :)

Im in Ft. Colllins too, I have only seen maybe 2 other GTs around. What color is your ride, Black? Thought I was the only one on here that lived in the Fort..

Im in Ft. Colllins too, I have only seen maybe 2 other GTs around. What color is your ride, Black? Thought I was the only one on here that lived in the Fort..

White with tinted windows and 18" wheels. Looks stock otherwise. I'm near Trilby and Lemay.

05Pearl-----Hmmm.. I remember seeing one that looked like what your describing, do you have a pin stripe? Im on Boardwalk behind the Sams Club. I have been looking into getting Infamous tuned as well, are you fairly proficient at the tuning game? I am very new and have been looking for help.

05Pearl-----Hmmm.. I remember seeing one that looked like what your describing, do you have a pin stripe? Im on Boardwalk behind the Sams Club. I have been looking into getting Infamous tuned as well, are you fairly proficient at the tuning game? I am very new and have been looking for help.

I didn't even remember if I have a pin stipe, so I had to go look. :lol: Yes, I do.

I really like my Infamous tune. Any mods on your car? I'll be glad to help if you want. It's pretty easy once your set up.

Archived