LegacyGT.com

Official Steel Silver Metallic Thread (2010)

Tide

That DRL was added to th original SAP headlights, not aftermarket. For DRL, I saw off the chrome swoosh-like piece and replace by 2 led strips. Not difficult, just time consuming and soem labour. Thats all.

That looks freakin' tight!!! What kind of plastic did you use to diffuse the DRL's? And how did you saw off the swoosh, as a slot or the whole front face of it?

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I get so sad when I look at these AMAZING Legacy's....olny because the sexiest ones are not even available here in the US, unless we want to break the bank and import one. Kudos to all those who have one outside the US, they are absolutely beautiful!

What are some of the differences? I see the grill is a bit different and heard the Headlights are as well but, what else am I missing..

Pretty much the entire front end is different, its pretty much a different car, I believe it is referred to as a "Liberty". Not sure if its only the Japanese models, but there is also a "SI-Drive"" that does is not available in the US. There are many visual differences.

From Wikipedia:

The Legacy wagon is only available as an Outback in North America, whereas both a Legacy and Outback wagon are available in Japan, the UK, Australia, and Europe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subaru_Legacy

Doesn't look like clear corners in the pics to me. Blinkers are only cleared because they are non-existent on 13+ headlamps. Also I believe richievn is in the Phillipines, so his is a EDM model and LHD, so not JDM lights.

Doesn't look like clear corners in the pics to me. Blinkers are only cleared because they are non-existent on 13+ headlamps. Also I believe richievn is in the Phillipines, so his is a EDM model and LHD, so not JDM lights.

My bad. At work now so couldn't look at the pix too closely :p

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...