LegacyGT.com

GT or GT limited and Color????

yies

Whats the big difference between limited GT and unlimited?? Is it possible to get a limited for 26000? What colors do you all like? I'm debating over the Black or Silver, I know black is hard to maintain but man.. it looks awesome:eek: which would ya'll choose? help me out!!!!:D

Limited has leather and sunroof. That's about it. I don't know if the non limited has the seat warmers, but that would be another extra. As far as I know you can get either version in any color you want. Look on Subaru's website to know specifically what the differences are.

Getting a GT Limited for 26,000 would be quite a trick. I don't know that it could be done easily. Part of what boosts the price up is what makes a limited what it is. The extra features cost money.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Just walk in and tell them you want the Limited, but you'll only pay the GT price tag. Either that, or you're heading for Mazda! Give em' the Ultimatem!

*The previous statement is not legal advice nor should it be taken as sound advice!*

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

Just walk in and tell them you want the Limited, but you'll only pay the GT price tag. Either that, or you're heading for Mazda! Give em' the Ultimatem!

*The previous statement is not legal advice nor should it be taken as sound advice!*

Especially if it's on the lot, I've found they'll usually knock of 2k if you're in the right area -- that is if the limited runs 30k, they'll give it to you for 28k (roughly invoice I think). Again, depends I'm sure on the area and dealer.

Especially if it's on the lot, I've found they'll usually knock of 2k if you're in the right area -- that is if the limited runs 30k, they'll give it to you for 28k (roughly invoice I think). Again, depends I'm sure on the area and dealer.

Forgot to mention that was the wagon...I think the sedan is cheaper.

Don't forget the power seats in the Limited (8-way driver and 4-way passenger) and, on a wagon, a huge sunroof. Standard sunroof on the sedan.

I prefer the Satin White Pearl w/taupe interior in the Wagons and Atlantic Blue Pearl w/taupe interior in the Sedans.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Limited has leather and sunroof. That's about it. I don't know if the non limited has the seat warmers, but that would be another extra. As far as I know you can get either version in any color you want. Look on Subaru's website to know specifically what the differences are.

Getting a GT Limited for 26,000 would be quite a trick. I don't know that it could be done easily. Part of what boosts the price up is what makes a limited what it is. The extra features cost money.

the not limited does have seat warmers. Leather and sunroof are the only differences.

you should be able to work a non-limited for 24-25k easily. Not sure about 26k for a LTD - that might be pushing it some.

Was that with a trade? The non limited sedan starts at about 26,000, but the limited starts at 28,500. To get it for 2 grand under MSRP with extras is quite the job. Where did you get it at?

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

They were not going to give us enough money on the trade in, so we did not trade anything in. I would love to take credit for the incredible negotiating skills, but all I did was call the internet department for CARR and ask them how much a GT limited would be. The response was "$500 below invoice."

nice replies, ok so I plan on gettin one in couple of weeks probably black gt. can someone help me out with the car buying process? what are the additional costs that come with buying a new car? edmunds.com says that the invoice for a legacy gt is 25,112 (http://www.edmunds.com/new/2005/subaru/legacy/100396955/prices.html?tid=edmunds.n.mipmake.popular.num5.1.subaru*)

I am also planning on trading in a forester, trade in value around 6500. what kind of price should I be aiming for? should I call and ask for quotes over the phone? thanks ya'lls :D

I've had two subes with OEM subs. A 2001 Forester S with factory 6 disc CD/AM/FM/Cassette head unit, upgraded OEM speakers and tweeters. Sounded good but not that much of an improvement.

I ordered the sub unit with my LGT Ltd Wagon and couldn't be happier with the sound.

Both are located under the driver's seat and have individual gain controls. Only the LGT really feels like a sub imho. But, I longer have the audiophile ears that I used to have so consider this with my opinion.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

ya'll think the leather is worth it? black on black leather or just go with cloth? no cracking of the leather when it gets hot? but i do want the sunroof....:cool: thanks

I think the input for it is on the windshield anyway.

DEF go w/ the leather! It's soooo comfy.

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

ya'll think the leather is worth it? black on black leather or just go with cloth? no cracking of the leather when it gets hot? but i do want the sunroof....:cool: thanks

I think if you really want the sunroof, go for the LTD and don't look back. They're a little cool in winter, hot in summer, but millions of people have black lthr interior. As long as you take care of the seats you should be fine. Heck, in 8 years if you still have the car and have problems what's the worse? Get them reupolstered?

Archived