LegacyGT.com

Cusco braces - ugh!

grmorrow04

It is just me, or is it really hard to track down Cusco's front and lower braces??? I've got a lead on a front lower brace and STB, but trying to find the rears is proving to be a challenge... Does anyone (vendor or other) know of a place that has these where I can order and not have to wait months for the order to be fulfilled?

And what's up with the "power brace"? Anyone on here heard about those or are using them?

I'm getting ready to tackle the suspension on my 05... so far I've got these installed:

Whiteline front/rear sways

Kartboy endlinks

AVO rear bar supports

I've got these waiting to install:

Ion springs

All Spec B Aluminum bits

And I need to order these items:

Koni struts

Bushings for Spec B parts (when will Whitelinen come out with their new stuff???)

Cusco underbody braces (front and rear)

Cusco STB

Ball joints/tie rods - might go with Whitelines setup for these

New top hats - not sure which ones to get right now...

Been there done that... placed an order last August, cancelled it in November/December because they never came in. I'm trying to find a place that has them in stock... if that's even possible.

Why does it take so long for Cusco to fulfill their demands?

Windy Road - I prefer the aluminum construction. Lighter and rigid work for me. Plus I prefer the blue... yes I know, silly since I could always paint the AVO's, but meh.

bnguyenbb6 - Fred Beans doesn't carry Cusco, neither does Import Image... Subimods does, but I need to get in contact with them regarding what they have.

Saul_Good - That's exactly what I was looking for - another vendor that I can't locate on here. I'll keep plugging away.

Saul_Good - That's exactly what I was looking for - another vendor that I can't locate on here. I'll keep plugging away.

Just keep at it. I got Cusco everything except for the coilovers. I got all my stuff when Cusco used to be stocked by everyone. If i was cooler I would've gotten the Cusco vacanza sways that are gold and adjustable.

Just keep at it. I got Cusco everything except for the coilovers. I got all my stuff when Cusco used to be stocked by everyone. .

Same here /\,

Cusco stuff has gotta be out there somewhere.

THey are the gold quality of suspension pieces.

Japanparts.com??

Rallispec in New Jersey?

Jackie at Annapolis Subaru parts maybe able to steer you in the right direction if she doesn't stock them.She's good people.

Good luck

Archived