LegacyGT.com

King of Parts Super Meet -- April 21st

FredBeans

King of Parts Super Insane Stellar Mega Meet of every TriState Subaru Owner Possible

is underway in less than one month on April 21st!

check the official KOP flyer (view attachment)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yes, we are giving away free stuff to the first 35 cars such as a brake conversion, floor mats, intakes, heatshields, rad caps - you name it. And NOOOO its not just WRX/STi specific, there is plenty of giveaways for LGT's as well! Food, entertainment, an afterparty ride -- we're trying to get the largest convoy of Subarus to explore Upper Bucks County then to New Hope to line the streets with Subarus and have a good time!

questions? call jeremy or tristan @ 800.220.2141

So come on out and bring in the spring, its going to be great!

:attention: :attention: :attention: :attention: :attention: :attention: :attention:

LGT Members on Board (these are definite, email if you want off)

JeffK1320

hovied

PhiTauFord

Sysfailur

05SublegacyGT

FatBastard

kujhawk80

SUTTER2K

gusgusdude

jonnyg113

tildowns

Fox06LegacyGT

unstablementaly

PhillyWilly

from the WRX clubs --

-WRXWagone

-STI.dreams

-JaredRS

-redlinelar

-04.SPT.WRX

-bkotzman00

-devilfluff

-blackzwrx

-purepower65

-wrxscarlett

-mbs627

-cuztom15

-vez

-JerseyTRWRX

-BlueBomber06

-JshinWRX

-Mikie13

-Spikbeatz

-mikeszam

-boostin05blacks

-taank13

-rtstone

-jwan01

-jre951

-deadbeatdude

-WRXceleration

-neversummersl28

-wrx_simon

-Techie

-WPRAX

get on board!!! Support LegacyGT.com Vendors and members!!

other places meet is listed:

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=157039

Subaru Meet Flyer 2-07.indd.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm...sounds like a great springtime road trip. JSCspeed is a great vendor too. But afraid the wife would kill me as that's only three weeks from our little guy's due date. If she went into labor and I wasn't there......bad.

Nice...Fred Beans Subaru is where I have all my service done. Great dealership.

You going to have room for everyone? Dealership parking lots suck as far as space goes.

What time?

Jeff K.

'07 Forester STI (ECS Performance)..SOLD!

'09 Spec B...Sold!

'11 LGT Limited...Sold!

'17 STI Limited

I might venture down there...but I doubt I would even try to get there early enough to get a ticket. I wouldn't be surprised if some locals are basically camping out. Is there any reason you wouldn't just give everyone a ticket? You might get more people interested if they knew they had a chance to win something regardless of when they got there. Just my 2 cents.

I might venture down there...but I doubt I would even try to get there early enough to get a ticket. I wouldn't be surprised if some locals are basically camping out. Is there any reason you wouldn't just give everyone a ticket? You might get more people interested if they knew they had a chance to win something regardless of when they got there. Just my 2 cents.

Well its like this -- we want to be able to throw huge meets and giveaway shortblocks and such all the time, so we have to prove our worth to Subaru and get at least 35 cars here, so we figured by giving away 35, we would get our crowd here...but but but -- if the people speak, we will give them out to everyone - as long as it sounds cool, we definitley dont have a problem with it, we just really want this to work ..hope you understand! so can i get a "im definitley in" count. :icon_cool

Well its like this -- we want to be able to throw huge meets and giveaway shortblocks and such all the time, so we have to prove our worth to Subaru and get at least 35 cars here, so we figured by giving away 35, we would get our crowd here...but but but -- if the people speak, we will give them out to everyone - as long as it sounds cool, we definitley dont have a problem with it, we just really want this to work ..hope you understand! so can i get a "im definitley in" count. :icon_cool

If you are giving away short blocks I might fly in; I miss a good Philly steak, Wawa and Herrs :)

Obviously for those who are close to you they would prefer the 35 ticket thing since their odds of winning are better, I just know you are a good drive from my place so by the time I got there the chance of getting a ticket are pretty slim. So knowing I could get a ticket whether I show up at 8 or 12 would make me go from maybe I'll go to definately going unless I have a major family conflict.

Were not kicking it off until 1:00 p.m. If someone shows up at 8:00 a.m. they wont be getting a ticket until 1:00. Were gonna be setting up in the a.m. to prepare for the afternoon meet. We definetely want to keep it fair for everyone. But if you only want to come to get something for free, Its probably not worth your time. Hopefully you understand my thought process here. Im not saying that if someone shows up at 12:35 their not getting a ticket at arrival. But you know where im going with this. But anyway, We will be giving away some cool prizes. 4pot conversion W/stainless lines , momo shift knob , spt intake w/heatshield , spt battery hold down w/oil cap , sti floormats. ect. :icon_mrgr

Awesome! The more the merrier.

Also, I talked the new car manager into letting me put some add-ons one a new LGT & WRX for the show. What would you guys like to see on them?

You know , the usual first few things a new owner would install in the first couple months anyway. And I let her know, NO MARKUP ON THE INSTALLED ACCESSORIES! We want to move cars at good prices.

Please give me some ideas.:icon_mrgr

• 2 weeks later...
I need some ideas for show specials too.

Give me ideas on what youd like to see, at awesome prices...

What exactly do you carry? On the website it seems like you don't have Cobb stuff but I know I have seen a great deal you guys were running on AP's so I would guess you can get anything Cobb as well. What about other manufacturers? I know I'll be in the market for sways, possibly springs/shocks, up/down pipes and a brake upgrade (pads and lines). Will JSC be selling product as well?

Archived