LegacyGT.com

Why so few 4th gen 5MT Legacys?

brian29

I'm looking to buy a 4th generation Legacy with a manual transmission. However, I can't seem to find any. From the research I've done it seems that they were offered, but every car I find is an automatic. I can't stand automatics. Is there some reason why there aren't any available in manual?

I'm looking to buy a 4th generation Legacy with a manual transmission. However, I can't seem to find any. From the research I've done it seems that they were offered, but every car I find is an automatic. I can't stand automatics. Is there some reason why there aren't any available in manual?

They're available. Keep searching!

Autotrader links:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=305600063&dealer_id=1389405&car_year=2005&systime=&doors=&position=top&model=LEGACY&search_lang=en&start_year=2005&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&search_type=both&distance=0&min_price=&rdm=1314560434849&drive=&marketZipError=false&advanced=&fuel=&keywords_display=&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&end_year=2009&showZipError=n&make2=&certified=&engine=&dma=NORFOLK-PORTSMTH-NEWPT_NWS&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&body_code=0&transmission=&default_sort=&max_mileage=&color=&address=23666&sort_type=priceASC&max_price=&make=SUB&seller_type=b&num_records=25&cardist=295&standard=false

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/searchresults.jsp?position=top&doors=&systime=&model=LEGACY&search_lang=en&start_year=2005&keywordsrep=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&search_type=both&distance=0&min_price=&drive=&rdm=1314560434849&marketZipError=false&advanced=&fuel=&keywords_display=&end_year=2009&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&showZipError=n&make2=&certified=&engine=&dma=NORFOLK-PORTSMTH-NEWPT_NWS&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&body_code=0&transmission=&default_sort=&max_mileage=&address=23666&color=&max_price=&num_records=25&seller_type=b&make=SUB&keywordsfyc=&sort_type=priceASC

Sold: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B #104 of 500

• 2 weeks later...
They are harder to find. I looked for about 3 months to find my car. I actually thought I had found a car earlier and sold my previous car so I'd have a down payment but when I went for a final inspection I noticed a burnt smell and walked away. I'm genuinely sorry for whoever bought the car. They changed the oil right before I took it for a test drive and forgot to refill... The engine still sounded fine, but I could smell a faint oil burning smell and when I pulled the dipstick it was bone dry...I'm sure it's only a matter of time for that engine! LOL

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

i was trying to sell my car, and puchase an OBXT limited m/t...they are hard to find and with decent mileage...i figured i would be downgrading since my 08 has only 37k miles on it now...and is in mint condition

gl finding one....check out http://www.grandsubaru.com/used-inventory/index.htm?SByear=clear&SBmake=Subaru&SBmodel=Legacy&SBprice=clear

tell them Omar Soriano sent you...as my gifrlfriend and 3 other friends purchased from there...

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

Archived