LegacyGT.com

hta68 8cm or td06 20g owners

vkchu

anybody in the northern nj, rockland county, or jersey city/downtown nyc area have either turbo?

would appreciate a quick ride in both as im in the process of deciding on upgrading my bnr 16g (if at all).

5eat preferred as that is my setup, but wont turn down you 5/6mt's :]

thanks.

have you considered the 18G from Blouch? I have the XTR ball bearing and Im very happy with it. Currently hunting down some late spool issues, but the turbo was given a clean bill of health. Puts down great power as well. I am 5MT though

have you considered the 18G from Blouch? I have the XTR ball bearing and Im very happy with it. Currently hunting down some late spool issues, but the turbo was given a clean bill of health. Puts down great power as well. I am 5MT though

i feel like the 18g is the worst of both worlds...

i had an 18G on my 08 lgt. A bit laggy, but it hit hard. also on my 5eat, but the trans couldn't take it.

subaru remanufactured trans (2yr warranty!) put in just a few months ago. got an f1 vb to go along w/ it.

not a built trans, so im expecting it to go sooner or later.

or, ill have better clutch packs and internals done before that.

Did you get any numbers on that? Wonderedhow theirspooland power was.

During the week I am around Newark. Every so often I am at my parents place near Old Tappan, NJ

cool, appreciate the offer.

pm me if youre in the ot area - thats just down the way from me.

a quick blast on the pip (you have radar, right? :lol:) should give me a good idea.

Archived