LegacyGT.com

Centennial/Englewood Lunch Meet

scottybuckeye

Hey boys. It's been a couple months since our lunch meet at Chipotle, so I'd thought I'd start another one. Anyone opposed to Mongolia BBQ? I've gotten a few co-workers addicted to the one on the Go Subaru side of A-Hoe. It's located in that shopping center right after Dayton, kinda close to Home Depot and borders Arapahoe. When's best for you guy?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry man, I'm not sure about mongolian bbq, a lot my coworkers love it, but just never been my bag, anyone interested in going out for sushi? I'm down for a lunch meet for sure, if everyone is gung-ho about mongolian bbq i'll go, but I would prefer sushi or even regular bbq;)

I am down for a meet. I have been wanting to try that Bono's place that Chenc mentioned. ;)

I would do some sushi as well. Tommypenguin (wth did you get that name) what sushi place did you have in mind?

I'm down for some lunch...Mongolian BBQ, Sushi or BBQ (There's a possibility I'll be trying Bono's tonight)

For sushi in that area I like Samurai Sushi right there at Dayton & Arapahoe, I've only been to the Mongolian BBQ at Arapahoe and Quebec once a long long time ago (I usually just go to BD's downtown)

I'm down for some lunch...Mongolian BBQ, Sushi or BBQ (There's a possibility I'll be trying Bono's tonight)

For sushi in that area I like Samurai Sushi right there at Dayton & Arapahoe, I've only been to the Mongolian BBQ at Arapahoe and Quebec once a long long time ago (I usually just go to BD's downtown)

Sushi wave next door to the Mongolian bbq is good too. I'm up for whatever. Bono's is good bbq i could eat there also, there is Yazoo bbq in the area also, they have great bbq catfish.

Sushi wave next door to the Mongolian bbq is good too. I'm up for whatever. Bono's is good bbq i could eat there also

I've never been to Sushi Wave, but have heard from a couple people that it's pretty good.

, there is Yazoo bbq in the area also, they have great bbq catfish.

Ooo, I love catfish (I used to get fresh catfish right out of the Mississippi when I would visit my grandparents when they were in Iowa)...where is Yazoo?

I'd be up for that other Mongolia BBQ (Bono's apparently).:confused: I'm not down for sushi myself. Yeah, there's a lot of American bbq in the area as well. Dickey's and Brother's are both great. I'd be up for Yazoo as well.

Looked up Sam Taylor's, Icy. Probably too far for lunch, but I'd like to try it sometime since you've said it's good.

Sounds like Friday works well for everyone (wow, 9 interested already! We'll see if we can drag Han from Go Toyota). Is 1p (Icy suggested) too late for anyone? Yaaah, we get to see Bskey's new ride!

Arapahoe runs East and West. I'd be up for that other Mongolia BBQ (Bono's apparently).:confused: I'm not down for sushi myself. Yeah, there's a lot of American bbq in the area as well. Dickey's and Brother's are both great. I'd be up for Yazoo as well.

Looked up Sam Taylor's, Icy. Probably too far for lunch, but I'd like to try it sometime since you've said it's good.

Sounds like Friday works well for everyone. Is 1p (Icy suggested) too late for anyone? Yaaah, we get to see Bskey's new ride!

1 works well with me...later's better cause it makes the rest of the day that much shorter.

Bono's is another american BBQ...the Mongolian BBQ chenc is talking about is called Mongolian BBQ and is in the shopping center at Arapahoe & Quebec

Bono's is another american BBQ...the Mongolian BBQ chenc is talking about is called Mongolian BBQ and is in the shopping center at Arapahoe & Quebec

Yup. The place at Arapahoe & Quebec has a sign that just says Mongolian BBQ but I think it's actually called Yuan Palace Mongolian BBQ or something like that. It's not all you can eat at lunch time so it's probably not the best way to go for our meet. :p Anyway, I can go for whatever we decide on but it sounds like American BBQ is the only one that no one has objection to.

1 works well with me...later's better cause it makes the rest of the day that much shorter.

If that's the case, it's enthusiast's fault. He confused me saying chenc was talking about Bono's.:lol:

Yup. The place at Arapahoe & Quebec has a sign that just says Mongolian BBQ but I think it's actually called Yuan Palace Mongolian BBQ or something like that. It's not all you can eat at lunch time so it's probably not the best way to go for our meet. :p

Yeah, that's the way the one by Dayton/A-hoe is- just plan Mongolian BBQ. Try it sometime, chenc! It's not all you can eat either, but if you fill the bowl up w/ skill, you should be pretty stuffed. They have squid too if you're a fish lover.

Yeah, that's the way the one by Dayton/A-hoe is- just plan Mongolian BBQ. Try it sometime, chenc! It's not all you can eat either, but if you fill the bowl up w/ skill, you should be pretty stuffed. They have squid too if you're a fish lover.

What I mean to say is that the Yuan Palace is all you can eat at dinner time but pay by the bowl at lunch.

Wasn't really a suggestion, more of a plug but I'm always down. You name the time and place and I'm there.

Yaaah, we get to see Bskey's new ride!

Just don't have any expectations....and it'll be awesome! :lol:

Scotty, +1 on you trying Sushi! Ask Ted, we all went out last week for his first or second time ever, and he's still alive to talk about it! I LOVE sushi! We can get you an awesome meal where everything is fully cooked!

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Archived