LegacyGT.com

Rear Diff Mount

• 2 weeks later...
interesting. I don't think I've ever gotten that and I live in a colder climate and beat on my car pretty regularly.... well, at the track and it's usually NOT cold. When it's cold, I don't get on it due to fears of major boost spike (which I've known a few folks who've had this and not so good). wierd.
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

I am pretty sure that fits our cars (MT only I think).

Problem is the majority of the problem is in the upper bushings, not the lower bushings.:mad:

I was once reading a post in some forum for wrx's i forgot which one but they were changing out the upper diff bushings. Are there any solutions for those upper ones?

I was once reading a post in some forum for wrx's i forgot which one but they were changing out the upper diff bushings. Are there any solutions for those upper ones?

Not that I know of, but if you hear of anything post a link.

Keep in mind that poly bushings can increase harshness of the ride (transmission mount on my Camaro did... a LOT) and can get squeaky. In some places, they are downright bad to use because of binding, but it looks like it should be OK here.

I am pretty sure that fits our cars (MT only I think).

Problem is the majority of the problem is in the upper bushings, not the lower bushings.:mad:

Could someone who's reinforced the upper bushings possibly post a walk-thru on this?

Thanks

Never mind....I found it in that 500 post thread:redface:

Archived