LegacyGT.com

Eagle F1 GS-D3 special

riscy

too bad 245/35 18s are $210! haha

yes i want those as well, or the pilot sports. gs d3s pick up everythign and throw it at the car. great tires though. also not sure if want my tire tread to give away im packin a lil something under the hood. awesome tires though. quiet on highway as well. oh yeah wait until they give out the $100 or more cash card. i bought my subie all weather mats with it and other misc stuff :)

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

damn you, :icon_twis i couldnt resist.

bought.

i just hope they are not discount cuz of some bad reason :iam:

Damn me, too -- got some myself! The cash card just about covers the mount/balance costs, too.

Wanted bigger tires on 18" wheels, but I'l lhave to "suffer" through the stock size.

I know it's strange... I searced just about ever other damn size and ours was the only one that had been discounted so deeply. I'm stupefied, but I'll take it!!

UPDATE:

I went here to look at my cash card application form:

http://www.tirerack.com/images/tires/sp_events/gy_rebate06/Goodyear_Cash_Card_Redemption_Form.pdf

And they'll make it an $80 rebate if you purchase the tires with a Goodyear Credit card, existing or new. Not sure where you get one, but it would have been worth it had I known ahead of time!! :icon_surp

I called about that... apparently the $95 price is for the SL load rating, while the $135 price is for the XL load rating... the SL version is currently out of stock, but when they come back in, you'll still be able to get the $95 price.

For those of you that did get the $95 price, I'd be interested in verifying that you got the SL rated tires, not the XL rated tires...

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

^^ Right, the XL has a few additional steel belts so more load can be handled... so likely they'll be a little heavier, but the benefit is greater resistance to pot hole damage (and maybe better handling too? I dunno).
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

load rating and therefore sidewall stiffness.

i just bought a set of these a coupe months ago (for $20 more per tire) with the XL rating. According to the tirerack, the XL has a reinforced treadwall, but the sidewalls are the same. i specifically asked if the sidewall was reinforced and they told me it is the same. of course, it's possible the guy at the tirerack could have been wrong.

Archived