LegacyGT.com

name that turbo!!!

ive searched and searched but cant find what this turbo is. its bigger than my vf40, and want to find a rebuild for it. anyone know? i also have a garret airsearch that im trying to find a rebuild for. any help would be nice... thanks

trying to upload pic but lifes sucks..lol

welcome, new member, also from watertown, how long have you had your lgt up there?
StageIII Cryotune-Kinugawa STS TD06H-20GTX 9 blade turbine, ID1000, DW65c, 73mm MegaMAF , GS EWG up-pipe, Downpipe and EBCS, FMS FMIC, TGV Delete, Brembo swap

welcome, new member, also from watertown, how long have you had your lgt up there?

About a year. I have it torn down now. Doing the trans, short throw, all bushings, 8mm intake spacers, tgv deletes, port, up pipe..lol! All sort of new mods..lol! Hopefully It'll be back on the road next month. How long have you been up here?

About a year. I have it torn down now. Doing the trans, short throw, all bushings, 8mm intake spacers, tgv deletes, port, up pipe..lol! All sort of new mods..lol! Hopefully It'll be back on the road next month. How long have you been up here?

since 2010, redeploying soon back to the area cannot wait to drive again

StageIII Cryotune-Kinugawa STS TD06H-20GTX 9 blade turbine, ID1000, DW65c, 73mm MegaMAF , GS EWG up-pipe, Downpipe and EBCS, FMS FMIC, TGV Delete, Brembo swap

Archived