LegacyGT.com

Running lights wont turn off

jblackwell1

So i have a 2005 Legacy GT that i just did a full motor build in, however the only electronics i touched were the horns i added, grounded inside the engine bay on the front of the passenger side, and my wideband, boost and oil pressure gauges in the interior run off the lighter. the problem is my running lights will not turn off, period. With the keys out of the car all doors shut the running lights (front corners and tails) stay lit. Im not sure why this would be happening and didnt know if it could be a ground or the fact my fogs arent plugged in but im baffled.

CLIFFS: RUNNING LIGHTS STAY ON WHEN KEYS OUT OF CAR, NO LIGHTING ELECTRICAL TOUCHED, FOGS NOT IN CAR, WHY ARE THE RUNNING LIGHTS ON????

People should have to take a test on how well they know their car before the state will issue plates/tabs.

Sorry bud i got to drive the car a day before the motor blew up, since then ive put in a brand new motor,turbo, exhaust and wayyyyy to much to list... i think i might know a little more about this car then you. Dont be a dick ;)

heres my build log... i clearly know nothing

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/jbs-teardown-and-rebuild-166034.html

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
man Must have bumped the switch when we used my gf used her I phone to light the dash! the dash lights been not liking to turn on if we turn off the car and dont let it fully cool down dont know why gonna have to look around and start a thread about it if there is no thread about that already just got our 91 legacy about 3 months ago wish it was a gt but its just a ls and just got it running again after the timing belt snaped on my gf on her way home

• 3 years later...

Archived