LegacyGT.com

Official Graphite Grey Metallic Thread (2010)

Tide

I have the Subaru crossbars with my '12 LGT that I use with a fork-mounted bike rail for my mountain bike. They work pretty well, but you'll want a better solution for protecting your car's paint from the feet of the bars. The included plastic film isn't large enough (and looks like crap) so the feet ended up rubbing away the paint in few small spots (maybe 1/4" in size each) after one summer of use.

I got some memory clear bra film installed on the sides of the roof to remedy it, extending from the windshield to rear window for a clean look, but I haven't had a chance to use the roof racks again since.

The crossbars work rather well, as you can probably see in the picture above i have the snowboard mounts on there currently. And just as Ellesedil said the given protective film isnt large enough so i placed some clear 3M tape i got from my fathers body shop and have had no issues

Haven't been on here since I bought the car, been doing what I can. I HATE the winter wheels, but they came free with the tires, so it was too good to pass up. Just waiting for it to warm up enough to tolerate spending more than 30 minutes in the garage to work on the car. Next up is a little bit lower, some exhaust, tint, new grille (as it is cracked from a deer strike), and all of the engine goodies that I can afford. Also trying to look into a lightbar/skidplate, so if anyone has info on one, let me know!

Primative makes a great skidplate, including on for the rear diff. They also have light bars, but not sure if for the 5th Gen.

http://www.writerguy.com/primitive/

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/primitive-racing-skid-plate-196184p9.html?highlight=primative

When it comes time to tune, several near you gone to Innovative Tuning in Buffalo. http://www.innovativetuning.com/

Edited by minuccims

^^^ that is how the 5th gen should have been marketed.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Medina, 40 mins south of Cleveland. About 1 1/2 Hours away from columbus

Looks good. I just ordered the grimspeed license plate kit after my second "no front plate ticket". So different coming from PA which doesnt have the plate