LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

lol I try not to use the legacy to deliever @ my family restaurant. I think I get better tips when I drive a crappier car.

That too.

Mainly I'm thinking of fuel economy here.

Saw a black LGT. 05-07 version. Looked like it was dropped with rims and exhaust. It had a OEM spoiler. Was a female driving I believe. It was sunday and I was somewhere near Aurora. I wasn't driving and didn't know the route, my girlfriend was driving in her car. So I wasn't really sure where we were. I know this is a long shot spotting but the car looked nice. The rims looked like a silver or a little darker maybe hyper black.

Black LGT parked in Canal Park with MN plates up here in Duluth on Saturday night. Not like it was any of you guys. It's either old ladies driving a 2.5i, or old men driving the LGT around here. Usually 10-15 under the speed limit.

Black LGT parked in Canal Park with MN plates up here in Duluth on Saturday night. Not like it was any of you guys. It's either old ladies driving a 2.5i, or old men driving the LGT around here. Usually 10-15 under the speed limit.

The PO of my car was an 81 year old woman, lol. Her son sent her to the wrinkle ranch and traded her car in for somthing new for himself lol.

So yea, old people still know how to boogie.

dont believe anyone would have seen me yet. haha, just bought mine 2 months ago, and i havent seen any other lgt's in my neck of the woods yet. that would be racine wi. i go to milwaukee once in a while, but not too much, too busy working. but i drive a black 05 lgt, just shaved my trunk emblems, and just did the foglight mod today, so if you see me cruisin with just my fogs on, let me know

I work in Itasca not to far from Carol Stream... Subaru of America is here in the building. I need to snap a few pictures of the rows of Subies with MFR plates. I think they have an 09 SpecB in the parking lot.

Actually in all honesty you all have just regular spec Bs unlike Vimy101's super 2006 Spec B. You ought to read up on it.

easy now :lol:

Stay Stock Stay Happy

i saw an interesting sti in itasca the other day, it was a cop car

They write a lot of tickets with that car, I watch them work Thorndale Ave. and I-290 a few times a month out my office window. Lucky I have been ticket free in Itasca.