LegacyGT.com

Hey All!!.

The Gray Ghost

Is anyone going to the Skyline Drive meet this Sunday?. It is posted up in NASIOC. We are meeting up at 10 AM at the Rite-Aid in Luray. I hope to see some Legacies!!.

Mark

Personally (although I don't think I'm alone), that likely means a number of douche bag type may be there. I got quickly turned off the WRX crowd after I bought my car and was looking to share & learn more about subies and heard there was a lot of cross over with parts and such.

It's not that every WRX owner are young, stupid, or pumped up on HGH drugs and have obvious anger issues, or the types that don't associate outside their race, in fact it's probably less than half, I met some great folks, but it's a perfect example of 'the rotten apple spoiled the bunch'.

was thinking about being up on the drive, heard the colors are great, but I think I'll wait till a little later, and hit up areas a little further south.

Yeah, NASIOC is hit or miss when it comes to meeting douche bags. But so far the people I been getting to know in the MAIC forum are really cool, down to earth people.

As far as the skyline drive, can't make it. I think my Kia Rio would be the rotten apple that spoils the bunch. :lol:

Archived