LegacyGT.com

Uh Oh:coolant getting into oil.

How far is your commute? If it's short it could just be that you're never getting it hot enough to sweat out condensation from the night before which ends up emulsifying with the oil creating the milk appearance. What's it look like on the stick? You could always send a sample to Blackstone and see what's really in it.

milk oil = water mixing. get a headgasket tester kit at an autoparts store, it's quick, cheap and easy to do to test for exhaust gases in the coolant.

How far is your commute? If it's short it could just be that you're never getting it hot enough to sweat out condensation from the night before which ends up emulsifying with the oil creating the milk appearance. What's it look like on the stick? You could always send a sample to Blackstone and see what's really in it.
Self proclaimed PNW Craiglist find of the day Champion, April 2014.

Beat me to it.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 4 weeks later...
I have a 05 LGT, with160k. Was changing the v.c. Gaskets today and doing an oil change and found that my oil was very milky. The car does not overheat, and no power loss. Can not seem to figure out where it's coming from.

If you don't drive the car long enough to boil the water/condensation out of the oil, you'll find a tan color stuff around the oil system.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived