LegacyGT.com

37 degrees warning chirp?

Does anyone else's car warn them all the time that it is 37 degrees?

When im driving the car and its cold out, any time it is 37 degrees it beeps and the computer screen says outside temp 37 very big and then it goes away. It seems wierd, its not like its 32, its 37.

Dave

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My 06 definitely doesn't chirp or blink when its 37 (yes it happens in Texas too). I was however able to spin first when the tires and the road were cold.

:spin:

Mine beeps. Wait till you get the one where it tells you you've been driving for two hours. That was kind of funny.
I've always thought that was weird...Took me a couple long trips to figure out what it was...Me-"Did you hear a beep?" My GF- "Yeah, what was that?" Me- 'looks around car' "...dunno" :lol:

pretty sure it's over passes.

Yes cause cold air blows underneath sort of like intercooling the overpass above :lol:

and the 07 will beep after 2 hours of being on/driving.

Yes and if you start the car and it bellow 37 it throws no warning screen on the MID display. Only if you been driving and the temp drops to 37 it displays a warning.

yes cause cold air blows underneath sort of like intercooling the overpass above :lol:

Yes and if you start the car and it bellow 37 it throws no warning screen on the mid display. Only if you been driving and the temp drops to 37 it displays a warning.

+1

Warning: THREAD HIJACK! I enjoy how, when travelling into cold weather for the weekend from a warmer climate, the tire pressure monitor alert goes off. It scared me at first, but then someone on this site told me that pressure drops with altitude??? So I just ignore it and it goes off when travelling back down the mountain. Sensitive piece of equipment.

Archived