LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont be able to make it but here is a copy and paste from the Facebook event for tonight Wed. 8/26:

We will be meeting up with SDSC at Bandimere at 7pm then going for a cruise with them.

"We're going to meet at bandimere parking lot at 7p.m and roll east down Hampton, north down I-25, west on I-70 and then taking the Morrison exit behind red rocks to cruise back to bandimere the back way through Morrison"

Should we meet somewhere before then roll to bandimere together?

... I will create event tonight according to what we discuss on this post.

Speak out! smile emoticon.

Looks like some may be meeting closer to 6. Post some pics if you guys go.

Edited by evak
adding date

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey guys I'm putting together legacy meet here in salt lake next weekend is love to meet some new car friends and see legacy's for a change instead of the usuall flock of WRX's! Time and location are still up in the air seeing what time works best for the majority as well as location here's the link and add me on FB Dillon Hansen

https://www.facebook.com/events/1411...523261/?ti=icl

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
No, we all moved to Legacy Club of Colorado Facebook page. Had a meet on Wednesday with a pretty good turn out.

What about those of us anti-social media people? :lol:

Makes sense why this place is so dead... There was no way with all these CO members that meets werent happening. :lol:

05' LGT, ZFD Built 5MT, Stage 2 Cryotune 91/E85, 170,000mi running BRotella T6 and Ecoguard S4615 filters.

I'm with you, Sparkey. No FB account so I've more or less fallen off the face of the local LGT earth. I'd love to hit some meets or gatherings, but this thread has become an afterthought.

I only have myself to blame for not keeping up with the rest of the world, but I rather enjoy my life w/o any social media accounts whatsoever. It's a known and accepted trade-off.