LegacyGT.com

Legacy Part Numbers.

Need some verification - dealer found a blown relay for my AC. Part number listed is 82501AG05B - it is weird because all my other relays are gray and this one is blue with different part number listed on it 07003227606. I have 05 Legacy GT Wagon Ltd.

Also, that relay is in engine compartment correct? A/C is blowing nothing but hot air ...

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For a vehicle with the following VIN (taken from Autotrader) I require the part numbers for the following parts and I would be very grateful for any help:

2005 Legacy 2.5 GT Wagon MT

4S3BP676056352890

Engine ECU

Main Bulhead Wiring Loom

Main Rear Wiring Loom

Main Front Wiring Loom

Engine Wiring Loom (under manifold)

Intergrated Unit

For a vehicle with the following VIN (taken from Autotrader) I require the part numbers for the following parts and I would be very grateful for any help:

2005 Legacy 2.5 GT Wagon MT

4S3BP676056352890

Engine ECU

Main Bulhead Wiring Loom

Main Rear Wiring Loom

Main Front Wiring Loom

Engine Wiring Loom (under manifold)

Intergrated Unit

if your ECU is bad you will have to pull it out and get the PT# off the ECU itself because they are very specific. if you dont have one you will have to call a dealer and get them to run your VIN# to pull the correct number the rest is pretty generic.

Anyone have a part number for this oil line it goes on the top of the passenger side head and connects to to turbo oil line. I cant find it anyway...

Its circled in blue... I have a 2007 LGT SpecB...

http://inlinethumb27.webshots.com/43226/2323683110085673434S600x600Q85.jpg

Any good websites for OEM Part #'s ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
ok so i took this piece off because it was hitting my FMIC pipe but now i need it back. for the life of me i can not find where i put it. anyone have any idea of the part number. its the big metal mount that has rubber in it and holds the fuel lines. i wish i could download a parts manual for this car. thanks.

DSC01412.jpg.705f167369451731c90857629a0b12f8.jpg

DSC01414.jpg.c77da536464eb6961d6c76ba54272cc2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
There really isn't a gasket between the IM and TGV housing. There are 4 rubber o-rings one on each port of the IM. What makes you think it is leaky? I haven't heard one person complain about a leak there. They are re-usable along with the gasket that goes between the block and the TGV.

ok so i took this piece off because it was hitting my FMIC pipe but now i need it back. for the life of me i can not find where i put it. anyone have any idea of the part number. its the big metal mount that has rubber in it and holds the fuel lines. i wish i could download a parts manual for this car. thanks.

http://opposedforces.com/parts/legacy/us_b13/type_5/intake_and_supply_system_turbocharger/fuel_piping/illustration_1/

Intermittent misfires on cylinders 2 and 4 at the same time. My friend (subie tech) said he's seen them leak a few times. Same problems I'm having.

That's interesting because I have a similar issue. However I just thought it was my fuel injectors. Nothing changed after pulling and replacing my intake manifold and TGVs last weekend, and nothing looked bad about the O-rings or the TGV-block gaskets.

Also, I would expect any leakiness there to manifest as a boost leak, and I have no reason to believe that my car has one. Do you?

Are you running upgraded injectors or any other mods that have been known to affect idle?

I've been thinking about playing with timing to see if that has any effect. Injector latency sure hasn't made any difference.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I want to cry!!!!

I am looking for "Panel-center" for Legacy 2.0 B13 2008

Part Number 66060AG050 (I'm not sure)

Perhaps this would be helpful to verify the part number:

http://opposedforces.com/parts/legacy/en_b13/type_69/body_equipment_interior/instrument_panel/illustration_6/

This is a European part? I've used Cheam Motors in the UK for online Subaru parts, but their website says they voluntarily closed April 30. :icon_cry:

• 3 weeks later...

Are you referring to 73623A? If so, I need your VIN to translate it as there are two part numbers tied to that code for an '05 LGT LTD.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3103/accompressor.jpg

Edited by FredBeans

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

note sure if Subaru from Japan made a mistake but I ordered part 84963AG000 which corresponds to the case resistor which plugs into the rear of the OEM LED fog light. I got the part from Germany who got it from Japan.

Well, the one I got fit the right side rear LED fog light (i.e. JDM/Aussie/UK and whoever else has right hand drive subies). I have a USDM subie and wanted the case resistor for the left side (or EDM).

So I just wanted to note that the part number I used came from this thread and may NOT refer to EDM as it says, but instead to JDM.

Though I am not even sure if they do distinguish part numbers for left and right sides. Either that, or Japan made a mistake.. :confused::confused:

• 1 month later...

Could someone with easy access give me a list of the pieces I'll need to get to return my air intake (2008 LGT) to its stock configuration (it had an SPT intake on it when we bought it, and I think it's causing intermittent CEL issues). I think this includes a snorkel piece, the airbox (and filter), and the MAF tube, but I'm not 100 percent sure.

Thanks in advance!