LegacyGT.com

Free Meguiar's Products! (better hurry!)

http://www.meguiars.com/whatsnew/

Personally I would suggest getting the Quick Detailer Interior Wipes. I've used the rest of it and the wipes are probably the best option.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice, thanks!

"Thank you for your interest in Meguair's car care products. Your request for Quik Interior Detailer™ Interior Wipes has been received. Your order should arrive within 2-3 weeks."

ignore him, he'll go away.

I haven't used the wipes yet, but I have used the spray. It is really nice stuff. The best part is that it can be used on leather, vinyl, plastic, and glass without leaving a haze behind. Depending on how wet they are out of the can you might want to buff the area with a dry towel afterwards, but I doubt that there will be a problem. These will be great to keep in the car for those accidents that happen. Every now and then my boy decides to shake his sippy cup in the back seat or something and he gets apple juice all over the place. These wipes are going to be a great alternative to busting out the spray and a microfiber to clean it up.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Excellent, thank you. If the spray is good, I am sure the wipes are nice too. I ferry a bunch of teenagers around once in a while, and I swear they make more of a mess than my kid did when he was little.

Thanx again.

neil

neil

I haven't used the wipes yet, but I have used the spray. It is really nice stuff. The best part is that it can be used on leather, vinyl, plastic, and glass without leaving a haze behind. Depending on how wet they are out of the can you might want to buff the area with a dry towel afterwards, but I doubt that there will be a problem. These will be great to keep in the car for those accidents that happen. Every now and then my boy decides to shake his sippy cup in the back seat or something and he gets apple juice all over the place. These wipes are going to be a great alternative to busting out the spray and a microfiber to clean it up.
Man I can see you tweaking everytime he does this :lol:

Thanks again, these will be nice to have

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Archived