LegacyGT.com

Alarm Beeps - 4 beeps

I don't have my user's manual in front of me, but I recall that when you disarm your alarm and it beeps more than 2 times, it means that the alarm was either partially or fully tripped, and the number of beeps indicates what tripped the alarm.

Check the users manual again.

I don't have my user's manual in front of me, but I recall that when you disarm your alarm and it beeps more than 2 times, it means that the alarm was either partially or fully tripped, and the number of beeps indicates what tripped the alarm.

Check the users manual again.

mine is a 2005 2.5i. I'll check the user manual again tomorrow. I couldn't find it under "Keys and Doors" section. I'll try referencing it from the Index page :)

Now mine has a factory system from '99, but maybe I can help.

3 beeps if I have a door open and attempt to lock it.

If I push unlock (after the car has been locked and security system enabled) and it beeps 3 times, that means that the alarm has been set off and it is informing you.

mine is a 2005 2.5i. I'll check the user manual again tomorrow. I couldn't find it under "Keys and Doors" section. I'll try referencing it from the Index page :)

Yeah, without the turbo the car gets tired and skips the last beep.:icon_mrgr

Ich bin echt viel netter, wenn ich nuechtern bin. Echt!

Couldn't find anything about 4 beeps. going to try duplicate it again. I noticed a big dent and crack on driver side door.. wonder if that 4 beeps means car was 'hit' ? but I dont' think I have shock sensor installed

Archived