LegacyGT.com

messy AF readings ,leak or O2 bad sensor

semsub

Hi all.

This topic is following to my topic about ghoust CEL http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/help-needed-intake-manifold-hose-186461.html?t=186461

After checking all by myself and talking to Shamar made my mind to ask for some more opinions.

As I said in previous topic , after I plugged back fuel VAC line hose back to manifold strange things happened.

After that my AF corrections in LV logs was always negative.

I checked all hoses that I can without dissasembling anything, nothing.

Also no CEL codes stored.

But only when green connectors is plugged LV shows at the same time 3 temp codes : P1518, P1152, P1153.

Shamar told me that according to logs there is a leak or/and bad O2 sensor.

Today I was cruising with romraider for about 20 min , just to see AF corrections in real time.

All I can say, that on first idle (especially on cold) AF goes always to negative numbers (max number was - 20,40)

When I was cruising like grandma at about 30mph , AF jumps sometimes like crazy , from - 17,55 to + 15,40.

When I floored it from 10mph to 40 mph, AF slowly moves between -3,55 and + 2,33.

Also my idle (when car warmed up) was much rougher then ussually, passenger seat was vibrating like vibro massage chair :spin::lol:

I put some LV logs here and screenshot of my RR dashboard (no romraider logs)

I just need some opinions on bad O2 sensor and leak, because I am short on money now and all mechanics are really stupid , they will as ussually say to replace many things , that no need to replace..

And so hard to find good boost leak checker:mad::spin:

Anyway please tell me your opinions and what would you check first?

Can this be exhaust leak also?

Could bad O2 sensor and leak cause problems that I wrote in http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/help-needed-intake-manifold-hose-186461.html?t=186461 ?

P.S And yep I will swap my stock uppipe for aftermarket one on friday, maybe this matters..

Untitled-1.jpg

Learning%2BView_SS_A2WC510C_2012-06-16%2B13%2B27%2B44.jpg

Learning%2BView_SS_A2WC510C_2012-06-17%2B18%2B24%2B11.jpg

1. did you perform a boost leak test?

2. were you tuned with a leak, and now that its fixed, are seeing trim issues?

3. those LV's do not show an issue

4. your af sensor 1 afr will bounce around 14.7, up and down normally. Recheck the LV after more driving/days to see where they settle, it can take time.

Archived