LegacyGT.com

Colorado Feeler: Help clearing headlights and tinting tails

Madjik_Man

I freely admit, I'm a mo' ron when it comes to doing stuff like this.

However, I'd like to clear my headlights and tint the tails on my wagon.

I was wondering if anyone in the Boulder/Lafayette area would like to make some cash doing so?

Obviously, I'm expecting that you've done this before, know what you're doing and would do an excellent job.

Thanks in advance.

MM

You can get the tail light tint from docdesign here on the forum, very easy to install as I did it w/ no prior experience and got good results. $52 and looks nice

Infamous Performance one of the vendors on this site offers a head light clearing service for $125 or so. You should be able to find both under vendor section. Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey man, if you would be interested... I tinted my tails with the DIY method and I am super stoked with the turnout! I would be more than happy to come down from foco and do that for lets say... a six pack? ha its a cheaper route but let me know! I'm pretty sure wagon tails would not be any harder to do.....here is a pic of my car... btw they are actually a bit lighter than they look in the pic http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/8188/imag0025b.jpg

a 6 pack?

Come on man. Between 2 hours of total drive time and your time doing the tail lights - it's worth far more than a 6 pack.

Let me know if you're really down for this and I'll investigate the laminates. What laminate did you use?

And those look way too dark for my taste. I'm literally thinking of going with the lightest tint.

Hey, any excuse to get out of the house and do something is enough for me! And honestly when i said cheaper i definitely meant it...haha the laminate is actually home window tint. It uses a sort of static cling (not and sticky residue) to hang on. Not trying to sway your opinion or anything, I just wanted to suggest this as an alternative/easy DIY project ya know? Here is the write up for more info http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/diy-rear-tail-tint-20-92816.html

Archived