LegacyGT.com

What do you guys think of these wheels? TSW Nurburgring...

YN-TGL

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those actually look pretty sweet, though I am not a fan of darker wheels like that.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Look like the old Hockenheim's. One of my favorite wheels from the mid 90's.

Yeah I remember those too; either anodized magenta or turqoise center cap with the pin running thru...yeah, i'm ol' skool, lol. I'm liking these wheels, just curious about the weight tho...

Yeah I remember those too; either anodized magenta or turqoise center cap with the pin running thru...yeah, i'm ol' skool, lol. I'm liking these wheels, just curious about the weight tho...

I was a sucker for the anodized blue center cap. No one had anodized center caps back then. Heck, I remember putting Borbet Type C's on my Sentra. 15x7's man. That was friggin HUGE back then. Most cars ran 13's. When I saw my first set of 16's I almost puked because I spent over $1500 on my 15's. When you made $4.00 an hour it took a LONG time to save $1500.

I was a sucker for the anodized blue center cap. No one had anodized center caps back then. Heck, I remember putting Borbet Type C's on my Sentra. 15x7's man. That was friggin HUGE back then. Most cars ran 13's. When I saw my first set of 16's I almost puked because I spent over $1500 on my 15's. When you made $4.00 an hour it took a LONG time to save $1500.

Did I hear Borbet Type Cs? Haha...How about the chrome 15" Prime 5-spokes on a Mazda Protege with a STI look-alike wing? Yeah, I was ahead of my time, lol. I think someone from SOA caught a glimpse of my ride back then and decided to make the wing a standard option on the STI :lol:

Look like the old Hockenheim's. One of my favorite wheels from the mid 90's.

Now we are going back in time.

Racing Hart Type C's anyone???:lol: Out of my league when I was in my early 20's/

gay is bad? didn't know this was the homophobic bashing forum now. can we please keep it at least somewhat respectable. flaming can be fun, but that was just tasteless.

we know what you meant, I am sure there was a better way to express it.

Yeah, your not tooooo old looking, lol. Its not your head you have to worry about anyway. I have gray in the hair and beard, its ok. If it goes gray down south you got ollllllllllddddddd. Been married longer, but no kids so maybe I will stay young(er) longer, LOL.

Archived