LegacyGT.com

GI:FT:Tein basic dampers for your stock suspension

suzysube

I am also willing to trade for a stock suspension plus an Ipad, 32-64 gig ipod touch, or an xbox 360 slim.

I am gonna see what kind of interests I get on this. Not totally set on it, but thinking about it. I bought the teins brand new, had them installed at Solid Auto Works. They did a fantastic job.

They have been on the car for about 10,000 miles.

I am looking to trade these plus some cash. I would like to get $300 if you do the install/swap, or $300 plus whatever it costs to swap them over. Also, I dont get down to ogden/slc area very much. It would need to be taken care of up here in logan.

Once again, this is just a feeler, im not set on it yet, but i have taken alot of other things off the car, and its a good possibility.

BTW, tein basic dampers do NOT have damper control. You can just adjust the height.

I have them set at what Tein recommended, and they have been awesome. Still comfortable, yet ride great. They use stock tophats.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah KW V2 on both! But... My Outback suspension is dying badly. I wonder how these would do? Know anything about them fitting on a '98?

I have no idea. Would probably have to check with tein.

Chad, if you're ready now they are yours. I'll be ready next month but the new iPhone is taking all my fun money for this month. I'll PM you next month if they are still available.

I understand. Electronics are my weakness. :spin:. Pm me when you are ready.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived