LegacyGT.com

difference bewteen gt and gt limited?

2.5 GT Limited adds over 2.5 GT:

Leather interior: perforated taupe or charcoal interior

Power driver's seat - 8 way

Power passenger seat, 4 way

Power glass sunroof

This causes the limited to be ~200 lbs heavier.

And as GT Subie said, the base model was only offered in 2005. All 06, 07, and 08 Legacies have leather, sunroofs, and power seats.

enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

I am confused. I bought my "05 Legacy GT" a few days ago and it has tan leather, heated seats, heated mirrors, wipers, power seats, power sunroof. It has a 6 disk changer, auto climate control, so spoiler. It also has STi foot pedals, momo shifter, momo stearing wheel. Is it a GT or GT Limited? Thanks!

Heated wipers? How do I turn on this feature? I get annoyed driving in snow and having ice form right in the center of my field of view because the center of the wiper is frozen.

(yes, I have the 2006 limited version)

strike

I've got one of each. The nonlimited also doesn't have the heated wipers or mirrors. The heated fabric seats heat better than the heated leather.

Heated wipers? How do I turn on this feature? I get annoyed driving in snow and having ice form right in the center of my field of view because the center of the wiper is frozen.

(yes, I have the 2006 limited version)

strike

Its down by the mirror adjustment.

Or you could RTFM :)

yeah, from the exterior you can't tell the difference between a gt and a gt limited (except for the sun roof)

Which means that if I'm going for a Legacy GT I have to avoid the sunroof or I will get a headache... I have a severely long back and short legs... Dachshund... :p

453747.png

This causes the limited to be ~200 lbs heavier.

Nope. It's 70-80 lbs. for wagon, and definately less than that for sedan due to the smaller moonroof.

they never said limited

yeah, the badging on all the GTs was the same until MY07 when the spec.Bs finally got unique badging. The 06 spec.Bs were indistinguishable from the outside except for the wheels and unique paint (ok, and different tires if you really want to be geeky about it)

Probably doesn't matter to most of you but I have a Canadian MY06 LGT (not Limited) that has heated seats, upgraded cloth interior, no sunroof, and heated mirrors and wipers! :)

Lloyd M. 2006 GRP LGT 5EAT Sedan [For Sale]

Archived